And Anil Kumble Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family and full biography available in this post. Anil Kumble is the most famous cricketer in Indian cricket history. He was born in India. Her father name is Krishna Swamy and mother is Saroja. He went to National College, Bengaluru. And His educational status in Mechanical Engineering. His test debut on 9 August 1990 v England and ODI debut on 25 April 1990 v Sri Lanka. He played his last ODI match on19 March 2007 v Bermuda. He is Right-arm leg break bowler.
Anil Kumble was born in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. His birthdate is October 17, 1970, and he is now 49 years old (as in 2020). And His full name is Anil Radhakrishna Kumble. His nationality is Indian and religion is Hinduism. Since 1999 he got married. His wife name is ChethanaKumble. His height is 6’ 0” and weight is 79 kg. Here we added his lifestyle and more personal things. In fact, here available full biodata of Anil Kumble. If you want to know this just read it.
Anil Kumble Biography & Personal Information:
|Real Name||Anil Radhakrishna Kumble|
|Date of Birth||17 October 1970|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Anil Kumble Family & Relatives:
|Daughter||Svasti and Aaruni|
Anil KumbleContact Number & Contact Address:
|Home Town||Kumbla, Kasaragod district, Kerala, India|
Anil KumbleHeight, Weight &Physical Stats:
|Height in Inches||6’ 0”|
|Height in Meters||1.83 m|
|Weight in KG||78 kg|
|Weight in Pound||172 lbs|
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
Anil humble education, Qualification & Profession:
|Educational Status||Mechanical Engineering|
|School||Holy Saint English School, Koramangala, Bengaluru|
|College/University||National College, Bengaluru
R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru
Anil KumbleCricket Career & Queries:
|International Debut||Test:9 August 1990 vs England in Manchester|
|ODI:25 April 1990 vs Sri Lanka in Sharjah|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg break|
|Most Played teams||unknown|
|Likes to Play Against||Pakistan and Australia|
|Achievements/Records||• In 1999, he took 10 wickets against Pakistan in Delhi and became the 2nd bowler in cricket history to do so.
• On his first-class debut for Karnataka against Hyderabad in 1989, he took 4 wickets.
• Record for the most wickets in a calendar year by an Indian in ODIs with 61 wickets in 1996.
• ODI record of taking most wickets at a particular cricket ground (56 wickets in Sharjah Cricket Stadium).
• Record of bowling 40850 balls in his Test career, which is highest by an Indian.
• A record for the most number of caught and bowled dismissals in tests, 35.
• 2nd Indian bowler after KapilDev to take 400 test wickets.
• 1st ever Indian bowler to take 5 wicket haul in a test inning more than 30 times.
|Nature on Field||Aggressive|
Anil KumbleHobby & Favorite items:
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar, Rajinikanth|