Brendon McCullum Wiki, Weight, Age, Wife, Height, and full biography available here! Brendon McCullum is one of the most famous cricketers in New Zealand. He was born in New Zealand. His father name is Stuart McCullum (former Cricketer). And his mother name is Not Known. He went to King’s High School, Dunedin, New Zealand. And When he was in school, he is most attractive on Cricket. He was debut in Test: 10 March 2004 vs South Africa in Hamilton and ODI: 17 January 2002 against Australia in Sydney.
Brendon Barrie McCullum is his full name. His birthplace is Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand. He was born on 27 September 1981 and he is Now 36 Years old (as in 2018). His height is 5’7” and weight is 70 kg. His religion is Christianity. And His material status is married. If you want to know more about his lifestyle and full biography. Just read it continue for knowing more. And get full biodata.
Brendon McCullum Biography & Personal Information:
|Real Name||Brendon Barrie McCullum|
|Nickname||Baz, BBM, B Mac|
|Date of Birth||27 September 1981|
|Birth Place||Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand|
Brendon McCullum Family & Relatives:
|Father||Stuart McCullum (former Cricketer)|
|Brother||Nathan McCullum, Cricketer (Elder)|
|Daughter||Maya McCullum (Elder), and 1 more|
Brendon McCullum Contact Number & Contact Address:
|Home Town||Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand|
Brendon McCullum Height, Weight & Physical Stats:
|Height in Inches||5’7”|
|Height in Meters||1.70 m|
|Weight in KG||70 kg|
|Weight in Pound||154 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Chest Size: 41 Inches
Waist Size: 31 Inches
Biceps Size: 15 Inches
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Brendon McCullum Education, Qualification & Profession:
|Educational Status||High School Graduate|
|School||King’s High School, Dunedin, New Zealand|
Brendon McCullum Cricket Career & Queries:
|International Debut||Test: 10 March 2004 vs South Africa in Hamilton|
|ODI: 17 January 2002 against Australia in Sydney|
|T20: 17 February 2005 vs Australia in Auckland|
|Player Type||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium, Right-arm offbreak|
|Most Played teams||unknown|
|Likes to Play Against||unknown|
|Achievements/Records||• At the time of his retirement, Brendon McCullum held the record of being the highest run scorer in the T20 format. With 2,140 runs in his bag, McCullum was around 500 runs ahead of his counterpart Martin Guptill, who held the 2nd spot on the highest run scorer list.
• In addition, at that time, he had the most number of fifties, centuries, sixes and fours in the shortest format of the game.
• In February 2014, McCullum became the first Kiwi to score a triple ton (302 off 559 deliveries) in test cricket, achieving the feat against a balanced team like India.
• McCullum came in the record books again when he broke his own “fastest 50 in World Cup” record. At the 2015 World Cup, McCullum smashed 50 in just 18 balls, breaking his own 20-ball-50 record that he had created against Canada at the 2007 World Cup.
• In his farewell test match, McCullum scored an unbelievable century off just 54 deliveries against Australia, thus breaking the 30-year-old record of fastest test century held by Sir Vivian Richards.
• McCullum finished off his test career with a mammoth tally of 107 sixes. Notably, the record was previously held by Aussie Cricketer Adam Gilchrist with 100 sixes.
|Nature on Field||Maintains calm disposition (plays aggressively though)|
Brendon McCullum Hobby & Favorite items:
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Playing Rugby & Golf|